The time old cliche I say ever month: time is flying by so fast!! My little roley-poley is getting so big. She has mastered rolling both ways, and all of a sudden, she is not on the floor where I left her. She eats most varieties of baby food now- although the little monkey's favorite is still pureed banana. She laughs more now- usually at Chase b/c he seems to be her favorite comedian. Little chubby cheeks is still so pleasant & happy. She still gives me the biggest sunshine smile every time I come to her crib & pick her up. And she still has the prettiest brillant blue eyes- I wonder if they will stay that way?
Sunday, June 5, 2011
7 MONTHS
The time old cliche I say ever month: time is flying by so fast!! My little roley-poley is getting so big. She has mastered rolling both ways, and all of a sudden, she is not on the floor where I left her. She eats most varieties of baby food now- although the little monkey's favorite is still pureed banana. She laughs more now- usually at Chase b/c he seems to be her favorite comedian. Little chubby cheeks is still so pleasant & happy. She still gives me the biggest sunshine smile every time I come to her crib & pick her up. And she still has the prettiest brillant blue eyes- I wonder if they will stay that way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love you, baby blue-eyed girl!!!
So cute. It sure would be fun to get our kids together someday.
Oh my goodness, look at those little big cheeks! It's painful not being able to kiss them!
Post a Comment