Why do I feel like I am taking these pictures every week instead of every month? Time is flying by SO fast. Does time speed up with every child you have??Our little Gabi-baby is so much fun. She is always happy to see me. Always. I absolutely love it. As soon as I peer over her bassinett, she gives me the sweetest little smiles. It doesn't matter if she was crying or hungry. When she sees me... instant smiles.
Life has been eventful (well, as eventful as it can be for someone who sleeps 19 hours out of the day). She got her ears pierced. The woman who did it was amazed at Gabriella. She did not cry at all for the 1st ear, and then only cried for 20 seconds after the 2nd. Also, she has been rolling like crazy. Me & the kids find it quite entertaining. She will roll from her tummy to her back, & then Chase & Izzy will roll her back over & wait for her to do it again. This can go on for a while, all over the living room if I let it. Poor baby. And lastly in the exciting life of Gabi, she has finally laughed. 2 times to be precise. She is stubborn w/ her laughs. She laughed a few weeks ago 2 times, and then not once since then. I have tried everything. I have become one of those dorky over-the-top parents that you make fun of- making weird noises and being far too awkward for anyone else in the room over the age of 5. Still she does not laugh. Apparently I'm funny, just not "ha-ha" funny. Stubborn baby.
Anyways, that is our Gabi update. This is probably boring to any of you who are not her parents. But oh well...
2 comments:
i can't believe Max and Gabi are only 2 months apart! I have yet to do Max's 6 month photos (even though he'll be 7 months in a few days!).
Ok, so this comment is more for the entire blog over all. Challis and I laughed pretty hard at the Chase and Izzy quotes! And the Family Picture is Awesome! We really miss you guys! Still waiting on Beaver Soup ;)
Post a Comment