Oh! we had so much fun. The night before graduation, there was an army ball to celebrate the occasion. Tait looked so handsome in his dress blues & I bought a dress especially for the occasion. Here are some pics:

We have some professional (aka overpriced) studio pics of us, but these are all I have for now.

Ok, so in addition to completing flight school, which is a huge feat already, Tait also received the Willie Ruf Leadership award. Woah. I know I'm bragging a little, but he still just amazes me. He's got this crazy drive to exceed & excell. He was the only one to receive this out of his entire class (60 people)! He had to do a grueling physical fitness event called the Darkhorse challenge, a 9 ml. weapons qualification range, a 100 question written examination, and a military general knowlege evaluation board. The award is huge (literally) & he also recieved a coin.

Guess what? I got my wings too! Ok, not really. But Tait gave me a beautiful silver & white gold necklace with avaitor wings. It was so sweet.

Also, the husbands awarded the wives a "certificate" of appreciation & a rose.


This is why I married this guy. He can dance! Everyone else was too chicken to go out on the dance floor, so we went out there to show them how it was done. It's a little intimidating knowing that everyone else in the room is watching you. He wasn't afraid to get out there & boogie with me. For a while we were the only couple, but eventually others were inspired by us & joined in. ;) Here he his boogie-ing down in his cute suspenders.

Here is his Apache class. Attempting to be serious & then letting their true personalities show...


Here are Tait's closest buddies from his class.

Cool cake, huh? Yum.

3 comments:
you guys look gorgeous! I love that dress, Stacey. And whoever did your hair did a great job. The necklace with the wings is so sweet. I'm so proud of you two.
You look so pretty! Good choice on the dress. Black is a great color on you. It matches your hair, and makes you look exotic and sexy!! Did you do your own hair?!! Well, I'm impressed, it looked so pretty. Big day for both of you. You both more than deserved those wings. Fly high Larson family, fly high! Nothing but blue skies . . .
yeah right. I didn't learn to do a ponytail until I was 15 & didn't buy a blowdryer until a year ago. I definitely went to a salon for that do.
Post a Comment