I got my very own Easter egg hunt (before the kids woke up). (I know, we're dorks. But we have so much fun! Tait is such a good egg hider.) Tait got a Survivorman book (from our favorite TV show). Izzy got yet another pair of shoes (her favorite thing in the world). She absolutely loves these new pink crocs. They are the only shoes she wants to wear now. And Chase got a big box of chalk. Boy was he thrilled! These kids are so easy to please. I don't know how much longer I'll get away with things like bunny ears & only one jelly bean in each egg, but I'm loving it.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FIRST candy?! How were you able to wait that long? How was SHE able to wait that long?!
OK. Probably not the first. I'm sure Chase or Tait has snuck in a few. But her face looked as if it was the first. :)
Post a Comment